A list of all Institute of Lifestyle Medicine Continuing Medical Education (CME) courses can be found here.
Live CME Courses
The ILM offers live Harvard Medical School CME courses every year. One course will be held in 2017. See below for details on #LifestyleMedTools2017.
Lifestyle Medicine: Tools for Promoting Healthy Change. State-of-the-art approaches to help patients initiate and sustain health promoting behaviors will be held June 8 – 10, 2017! Click here for details and to register.
Online CME Courses
The ILM offers the following online Lifestyle Medicine courses through Harvard Medical School’s Department of Continuing Education:
- Lifestyle Medicine: Nutrition and the Metabolic Syndrome | Sign up»
- Lifestyle Medicine: Osteoporosis | Sign up»
- Lifestyle Medicine for Stress Management | Sign up»
- Lifestyle Medicine for Weight Management | Sign up»
- Lifestyle Medicine: Prescribing Exercise | Sign up»
- Lifestyle Medicine: Acute Low Back Pain | Sign up»
- Lifestyle Medicine Competencies Case Study| Sign up»
For more information on courses and training in lifestyle medicine throughout Harvard Medical School’s
Department of Continuing Education, please visit http://www.harvardlifestylemedicine.org/.
Order Materials from Our Courses
PowerPoint presentations from previous courses are available on CD-ROM. Contact us for details and to learn more: email@example.com
The staff at the ILM lectures all over the world and may be able to come to your next conference or event. For a complete list of topics, or to arrange a speaker for your next event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org